Taking the mystery
out of red lights
“How much time do I have?”
“How long is this going to take?”
EnLighten 4.5 for iOS and Android is available with many new features!
EnLighten 4 brings many performance enhancements as well as several user-experience improvements, including Green Light Assist, better in-coverage detection, and indications of no connection and off-system lights.
- Green Light Assist sounds distinctive tones when you will make or miss the upcoming light.
- EnLighten now reacts more quickly when entering a covered area, reducing both communication and GPS use.
- EnLighten lets you know when it cannot connect to the server for prediction and signal-status information.
- Off-system lights--those not connected to the city's network--are show as such.
- EnLighten now understands more complex intersections (e.g. “T”s), and countries where people drive on the left.
EnLighten is currently available in a small but growing number of cities. We are steadily adding cities, which will automatically become available in the app.
Support for EnLighten 3 was discontinued on October 1, 2014.